How To Increases The RAM Of Your Pc With Pen Drive

Hello everyone I have heard of complains from my friends about how small the RAM of their devices is.It was surprising to still hear that this is still a sort of problem to computer user.I will teach you how I increased the RAM of my PC with my pen drive(flash drive).
Insert your pen drive and open my computer and right click
Click on properties .the properties window will appear
Click on advanced setting which is always at the left side of the properties window.
Click on the setting button on that will appear in the performance tab
There is an option of visual memory box.click the change button
Uncheck /remove the mark sign✔ of automatic manage page size feature
Now input your pendrive memory capacity in both boxes and click on apply.
Note make sure you don't used all the pen drive memory capacity because it is not always complete 2gb might be 1.83gb make sure you leave like about 20 mb free.
I.e if you are to input your pendrive of 2gb you will use 1.63gb not 1.83gb
Increase in your RAM gives you a faster system

Comments

Popular Posts